Are you interested in human cognition? Are you eager to understand AI, and how the technology behind it works? In the bachelor Data Science & Artificial Intelligence you will develop a strong fundamental basis in computer science, mathematics and statistics combined to advanced machine learning, cognitive science and AI competence.
This programme is aimed at students who have a strong interest in programming, computer science, and have strong mathematical skills, as well as an interest in the human brain and information processing.
Why Data Science & Artificial Intelligence in Leiden?
* Computational thinking and data science: In Leiden we believe: a competent AI engineer, is first and foremost a skilled computer scientist. You will learn to understand how information is created, gain insights into algorithms and learn programming skills.
* Research University: Teaching is directly inspired by current research, students can participate in research projects, and they will be encouraged to engage in critical thinking and develop problem solving skills. Lectures will be given by research staff from LIACS (Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science), Institute of Psychology and Leiden University Centre for Linguistics.
Haalt eerste jaar
- EM Toegang met Wiskunde B
- CM Toegang met Wiskunde B
- NG Toegang met Wiskunde B
- NT Directe toegang